Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
03/01/24 at 23:11:33

Please take a minute and fill out our Utah visitors survey.  Click here

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HELP!! Ride Reports and Stories needed. (Read 1212 times)
ATVDude

Ride on!

Utah
HELP!! Ride Reports and Stories needed.
10/16/03 at 10:30:50

Hey,

The most common question I hear from riders is "What is ride number X like?".

Well, I guess the best answer for that should come from riders who have ridden the rides.

So, how about some LOOONNNG winded descriptions of your experiences?

Please tell us all about your ride, where, when, how etc. Describe the terrain and the weather, and the difficulty level and the distance and what you saw so others can get a better idea of what a great jamboree we have.

We also want to make certain that the ride organizers get feedback from you, if you had a problem or would like to see a change on a specific ride that is okay to post as well.  It is all about continually improving the Jamboree.

I have posted the basic descriptions here and would like you to respond with your personal description of the ride.

Thanks in advance!!!

IP Logged
ATVUtah
Administrator

ATVUtah Webmaster

YaBB Admin Land
Re: HELP!! Ride Reports and Stories needed.
Reply #1 - 10/16/03 at 11:39:24

We made the rides "sticky" so they should stay in numerical order as people respond rather than the most recent response bubbling to the top.

That means that if a "new" topic is started it will go to the end, after the last sticky posting.

Have fun, ride safe, keepem wheels down, and see you at the Jamborees,
The ATVUtah.com Forums Team.
Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login or Register!!
WWW   IP Logged
Mr._Tommy

Carson City, Nevada
Reply #2 - 01/04/04 at 06:15:09

It must be that most people don't even know this forum exists. Otherwise I can't imagine why you haven't gotten tons of stuff about the rides. After all, hundreds and hundreds of ATV'ers attend this event.

So, after WE attend this year, if you keep this topic open, and the same rides exist, my wife and I will FILL the descriptions of the rides WE take. We're 'windy' kinda folks - ha.

His n' Hers 04 Arctic Cat 400i autos

Cleanse the gene pool. Stamp out warning labels.
  IP Logged
ATVUtah
Administrator

ATVUtah Webmaster

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #3 - 01/05/04 at 18:49:00

Mr._Tommy   wrote on 01/04/04 at 06:15:09:
It must be that most people don't even know this forum exists. Otherwise I can't imagine why you haven't gotten tons of stuff about the rides. After all, hundreds and hundreds of ATV'ers attend this event.

So, after WE attend this year, if you keep this topic open, and the same rides exist, my wife and I will FILL the descriptions of the rides WE take. We're 'windy' kinda folks - ha.

We just added the rides comments section this year and the forums are always a bit slow durring the holidays.  Wait till everyone starts getting cabin fever. Thats when things start to pick up here  Wink

Please do come back and let every one know how you did at the Jamboree.

Have fun, ride safe, keepem wheels down, and see you at the Jamborees,
The ATVUtah.com Forums Team.
Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login or Register!!
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print