Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
02/24/24 at 23:09:34

Please take a minute and fill out our Utah visitors survey.  Click here

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bears Ears NM Comment Period May 12 to May 26 (Read 57 times)
IWRBR

I Would Rather Be
Riding

North Logan, Utah
Bears Ears NM Comment Period May 12 to May 26
05/12/17 at 11:15:48

DOI Press Release -- Interior Department Releases List of Monuments Under Review, Announces First-Ever Formal Public Comment Period for Antiquities Act Monuments
Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login or Register!!

The press release has a link and instructions for submitting on-line comments. The comment period started today.

A Federal Register notice was published yesterday to officially announce this comment period. This is the formalized, legally required, and most current version of the above.

Text Format
Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login or Register!!

PDF Format

"To ensure consideration, written comments relating to the Bears Ears National Monument must be submitted before May 26, 2017. Written comments relating to all other National Monuments must be submitted before July 10, 2017."

The "other National Monuments" include the GSENM.

Now is the opportunity

IP Logged
kick start
Post Ho

I Love Utah!

utah
Re: Bears Ears NM Comment Period May 12 to May 26
Reply #1 - 05/19/17 at 11:33:38

Sad to see this thread has only been viewed 23 times. Undecided

Folks, this is your first and last chance to have your thoughts heard. Those in favor of this atrocity are gathering in droves and are shouting as loud as they possibly can. All they need is for the opposition to lie silent.

I urge all my fellow riders and outdoorsmen to take five minutes and help us overturn this obama mandate. carrying flag

Let the good times roll.......
  IP Logged
Walkequad
Aristocrat

I Love Riding!

Clinton Utah
Re: Bears Ears NM Comment Period May 12 to May 26
Reply #2 - 05/19/17 at 17:22:06

The family and I have all put in are comments.  Everyone please go comment I see that opposition is putting in ads all over the place with lies to get their side to comment.

2015 Chevolet Silverado 3500 Duramax
2016 Heartland Sundance 29BH
2016 Polaris RZR Trail 900
2015 Polaris Sportsman 570 Touring
2014 Honda Recon
2005 Polaris Sportsman 500

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print